ACF's Members' Policy Forum is an initiative that aims to increase opportunities for all our members to engage directly with ACF’s policy work, raise issues of interest and concern, and regularly engage with policy-makers in government. Join here.
- ACF welcomes charity SORP governance review
- ACF responds to consultation on money laundering
- Five ways civil society organisations can prepare for Brexit
- Blog: How and why might UK foundations engage with EU-based initiatives after Brexit
- ACF response to consultation on Scottish charity law
- Guidance for charities with connections to non-charities published
- MPF bulletin #1 - 7 January 2019
- MPF bulletin #2 - 22 January 2019
- MPF bulletin #3 - 19 February 2019
- MPF bulletin #4 - 15 March 2019
- MPF bulletin #5 - 9 April 2019
- MPF bulletin #6 - 7 May 2019
- MPF bulletin #7 - 13 June 2019
We invite members of the Forum to fill in this short survey (3 mins) on your current work and interests.
If you have any issues you'd like to raise with us or any questions about the Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org