ACF's Members' Policy Forum is an intiative that aims to increase opportunities for all our members to engage directly with ACF’s policy work, raise issues of interest and concern, and regularly engage with policy-makers in government.
We invite members of the Forum to fill in this short survey (3 mins) on your current work and interests.
- UK foundations and EU engagement post-Brexit (26 March 2-4pm in central London)
- Five ways civil society organisations can prepare for Brexit
- Consultation on Scottish charity law
- Consultation on the development of the charity SORP
- MPF bulletin #1 - 7 January 2019
- MPF bulletin #2 - 22 January 2019
- MPF bulletin #3 - 19 February 2019
- MPF bulletin #4 - 15 March 2019
If you have any issues you'd like to raise with us or any questions about the Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org