New Year’s Honours
ACF would like to extend congratulations to all who were recognised for their hard work, dedication and achievements in the New Year’s Honours. From our membership we would like to congratulate:
- Sir Jack Petchey CBE, founder of the Jack Petchey Foundation, awarded a CBE for services to Young People in East London and Essex.
- Sir Harvey McGrath, Chair of Big Society Capital, who was awarded a knighthood for services to economic growth and public life.
- Paul Farmer CBE, Chief executive of Mind and Trustee of the Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales, who was recognised for his services to mental health.
- Sally Peck OBE, Trustee & former Chair of The Harpur Trust, who received her award for services to the community through Education and Sport in Bedford and the Eastern Region.
- Peter Williams OBE, former Chair of Trust for London, for his services to Poverty Reduction.
View the full list of honours here.
Please get in touch if we have missed yourself or a colleague off the list.