On this page you will find the latest information relating to Covid-19 as it affects foundations
- We put together a list of resources and information to help foundations think about how best to support their staff, and what questions they should consider in addressing staff resilience and wellbeing during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- In April 2021 ACF published research on how charitable foundations have been responding to Covid-19. and what their forecast is for the future.
- Members can ask queries on Funder Network, our free knowledge sharing platform, or contact email@example.com.
- ACF hosts the Funders' Collaborative Hub, which offers increased understanding, closer alignment, and opportunities for funder collaborations in response to Covid-19. The Hub regularly puts on events, is developing a directory of funder collaborations, and sharing news and resources with funders.
- Covid-19 guidance for charities from charity regulators: England and Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland
- 360Giving has developed the Covid tracker to monitor grants made in response. It is encouraging grant-makers to publish grants data with the word 'COVID19' so that they can be easily tracked.
- Nottingham Trent University, Sheffield Hallam University and NCVO have been running a monthly barometer survey exploring the impact of Covid-19 on the voluntary sector.
- IVAR is publishing regular briefings for funders sharing thoughts and issues from voluntary sector leaders
- NPC has produced a guide on how it thinks philanthropists should respond, as well as a dashboard of interactive data to map places most affected by Covid.
- Pro Bono Economics has regularly surveyed the sector as the Covid crisis unfolds, monitoring the pressures faced by charities.
- The Voluntary Sector Studies Network is collating research projects which focus on responses to, recovery from and implications of the pandemic.
- NICVA has a Covid-19 Hub with updates on key pandemic developments and the state of the sector in Northern Ireland.
- SCVO is collating updates on its research and policy work around the impact of Covid-19 on the Scottish volutary sector.
- WCVA has a page of updates, news and resources for Welsh third sector organisations.
Page last updated 6 May 2021