Our networks provide members with an opportunity to connect with colleagues, discuss a variety of topics and share best practice and learning.
Ways to get involved
1. Join online
- Subscribe to one or more of the networks listed below to receive meeting updates, post notices and message other members of the network
- To subscribe: click the 'Access network' button. Once on the network page, click 'Subscribe to updates from this network'.
- You can update your network subscriptions at any time in the My networks area of your account profile
2. Come along to a network meeting
- As a member of ACF, you are very welcome to attend any of the network meetings.
- Each network will hold two or three meetings per year. The meetings will provide a space for members to discuss topical issues and hear from experts in the field
- To view dates and book, go to the Events Listing page. Please note you will need to be logged in to view the network meetings.
|Asylum, refugee and migration||Log in to access|
|Children and young people||Log in to access|
|Corporate foundations||Log in to access|
|Criminal justice||Log in to access|
|Housing and homelessness||Log in to access|
|International funders||Log in to access|
|Mental health||Log in to access|
|Monitoring and evaluation||Log in to access|
|Northern Ireland||Log in to access|
|Operational support||Log in to access|
|Place based learning||Log in to access|
|School funders||Log in to access|
|Smaller funders’||Log in to access|
|Tackling poverty||Log in to access|
|Violence against women and girls||Log in to access|
|Finance, investment, resources management||Log in to access|
|Social Impact Investors Group||Log in to access|