What it means to be a corporate foundation trustee
- Pam Webb, CEO, Voluntary Action Swindon
*Please note this event has been postponed*
Being a trustee of a corporate foundation is a unique role. This seminar will be a opportunity to explore with other corporate foundation trustees:
- the different models, sizes and governance structures of corporate foundations (and how your foundation compares)
- the risks and opportunities that exist specifically for corporate foundations
- the key legal responsibilities of trustees of corporate foundations
- the opportunities for corporate foundations to influence the corporate body and vice versa
- utilising the different assets you have as a corporate foundation.
By the end of the seminar participants will have a broad understanding of the issues connected to being a corporate foundation trustee, allowing you to govern with increasing confidence and awareness of the role you hold.
There will also be an opportunity to network with fellow corporate foundation trustees.
firstname.lastname@example.org| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £40
Cost to non-members: £100