Selecting a new grant management system: options and approach
- Libby Hare, Adapta Consulting
- David Membrey, Adapta Consulting
- Alexis Chapman , Director of Finance and Resources at Maudsley Charity
- Carol Harrison, Finance and Administration Director, Trust for London
There are many suppliers and software packages available to the charitable sector, designed for managing relationships with supporters, grantees/partners, members and others. But how do you choose the system that best supports the specific needs of your foundation? Many systems include modules that provide additional capabilities to support grant administration, but foundations are increasingly looking for systems that meet more complex requirements around impact reporting, partnership working, loans and social investment. This seminar will help you make the right decision for your foundation and will include:
- A brief overview of what systems are available that meet the complex needs of the grant funder
- Good practice on selecting the best software and suppliers
- Tips on how to ensure a smooth implementation process
This practical session will include two foundation case studies who will share their system selection and implementation experiences and offer valuable tips to help ensure a successful outcome. Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of the Adapta publication ‘A guide to CRM systems for Grant-making Foundations’.
Foundation staff who are responsible for the grant management systems – both those who use them or who make decisions about what system to use.
Adapta Consulting specialise in providing charities, membership organisations and other not-for-profit organisations with tailored advice and practical guidance to develop processes, people and technology.
email@example.com| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £42
Cost to non-members: £62