Selecting a new grant management system
Options and approach
- Libby Hare and David Membrey, Adapta Consulting
- David Conroy, Maudsley Charity
- Carol Harrison, Trust for London
There are many suppliers and software packages available to the charitable sector, designed for managing relationships with supporters, grantees/partners, members and others, but how do you choose the system that best supports the specific needs of your foundation?
Many systems include modules that provide additional capabilities to support grant administration, but foundations are increasingly looking for systems that meet more complex requirements around impact reporting, partnership working, loans and social investment.
This seminar will help you make the right decision for your foundation and will include:
- a brief overview of what systems are available that meet the complex needs of the grant funder
- good practice on selecting the best software and suppliers
- tips on how to ensure a smooth implementation process.
This practical session will include foundation case studies who will share their system selection and implementation experiences and offer valuable tips to help ensure a successful outcome. Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of the Adapta publication 'A guide to CRM systems for Grant-making foundations'.
Foundation staff who are responsible for the grant-managements systems - both those who use them or who make a decision about what system to use.
email@example.com| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £40
Cost to non-members: £100