Reading applicants’ accounts
- Judith Miller, Sayer Vincent
This essential and popular one day introductory course gives grant-makers an understanding of applicants' statutory accounts and the legal and accounting framework of which they are a part.
You will leave this session understanding:
- accounting principles and terminology
- balance sheets, income and expenditure accounts, and the relationship between them
- key indicators and warning signs in applicants' accounts.
- You will come away with a comprehensive resource pack that contains practical examples and checklists that aid your work.
Those who are involved with reading applicants' accounts who do not have a formal financial background, and who have received limited previous training. Those needing a refresher will also find it helpful.
Presenter Judith Miller, Sayer Vincent
This course will be split over two days:
Day 1: 27 October 09:30am - 12.00pm, Day 2: 29 October 9:30am - 12.00pm
Please note non-members are welcome to attend this event if they meet the criteria for ACF membership
email@example.com| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: 140
Cost to non-members: 300