Reading applicants’ accounts
- Farrah Kitabi, Sayer Vincent
- David McGeeney, Sayer Vincent
This event is now full. Please note we are running it again on 26 September. Please click here to view the booking page.
This essential and popular one day introductory course gives grant-makers an understanding of applicants’ statutory accounts and the legal and accounting framework of which they are a part.
- You will leave the session understanding:
- accounting principles and terminology
- balance sheets, income and expenditure accounts, and the relationship between them
- key indicators and warning signs in applicants’ accounts.
You will also come away with a comprehensive resource pack that contains practical examples and checklists to aid your work.
Those who are involved in reading applicants’ accounts who do not have a formal financial background, and who have received limited previous training. Those needing a refresher will also find it helpful.
email@example.com| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £140
Cost to non-members: £300