Introduction to issues in grant-making
- Esther Thompson, Head of Learning and Events, ACF
- Sioned Churchill, Director of Special Initiatives and Evaluation, Trust for London
New to grant-making? This course will give you a fuller understanding of how your role relates to the work of your foundation, and how that compares to others in the grantmaking world.
Through presentations and discussion, we will cover:
• facts and figures about the foundation sector
• the grant-making cycle
• hints and tips on good grant-making from an experienced practitioner
• some of the dilemmas and ‘hot topics’ for grant-making foundations.
Foundation staff who are involved in the practicalities of grant-making, are new to grant-making (appointed in the last 6 months), or would like to get a wider perspective on their role.
firstname.lastname@example.org| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £42
Cost to non-members: £62