How to assess the outcomes and impact of the projects you fund
- NCVO Charities Evaluation Services
This course will support you to assess and demonstrate the effectiveness of your grant-giving.
Through presentations, group work and discussion this course will:
• explain the terminology and jargon
• provide good practice guidance
• help you to clarify the outputs, outcomes and impact of your funded organisations
• support you to develop and apply an appropriate and proportionate monitoring and evaluation system
• explore reasonable and feasible ways to collect information
• help you to interpret and use information once you collect it.
The Inspiring Impact toolkit ‘Measuring Up!’ – a diagnostic guide for funders to consider, develop and improve their own impact practice – will be referenced in this seminar.
Those involved in reviewing or developing a system for monitoring and evaluating grant-givingT
*Please note this course will be delivered over two days in three sessions - dates and timings as follows:*
- 8th September - 09:30am -11:30am
- 8th September - 13:30pm -15:30pm
- 9th September - 09:30am -11:30am
Non-members are welcome to attend this event if they meet the criteria for ACF membership.
firstname.lastname@example.org| 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £140
Cost to non-members: £300