As an organisation, we want to create impact. We’re tackling major urban health challenges by funding an incredible variety of innovative projects; we’re raising and spending money to support our local hospitals; we’re sharing our knowledge and learning around the world; and we’re generating the income to do all that by managing a £900m endowment of investments and property developments. To underpin the delivery of all this, we’re using increasingly smart business systems to run our operational process and generate great business intelligence.
Our principal operational software is Salesforce, and this is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Admin to join a dynamic and highly motivated team that has significantly developed the platform over the last four years. As well as supporting end-users and resolving their issues and queries, you’ll also be working closely with the Salesforce Business Analyst on the day-to-day administration of the platform, including development work which will become more technical and challenging as your own skills develop.
Although you’ll work most closely with the Salesforce Business Analyst, you’ll also interface with users at all levels across the organisation as you ensure that they have the knowledge, tools and information that they need. We’ll expect you to use your imagination and initiative, and in return we’ll offer you plenty of support, the chance to try things out, and provide you with a personal budget for Salesforce certifications and other learning and development.
Reporting to: Business Systems Manager
- Working with the Salesforce Business Analyst on the day-to-day administration of the Salesforce platform.
- Providing a full support service to end-users, including resolving issues and queries, managing the internal ticketing system, and delivering training.
- Configuring Lightning pages, amending page layouts and record types.
- Platform and data cleansing, including: the clean-up of out-of-date and duplicate records; and the simplification of processes.
- Managing approval processes and email templates.
- Creating and maintaining system documentation and end-user guides.
- Quality control and testing of new processes.
- Generally assisting to innovate and evolve the Salesforce platform.
Knowledge and experience
- At least six months Salesforce Admin experience with a track record of success (essential)
- Experience of using Sales Cloud (lead generation and conversion, opportunity management) is highly desirable (an awareness of this process is essential)
- Knowledge of Process Builder functionality (desirable)
- ADM201 qualification (desirable) Skills, abilities and attributes
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a flair for creative solutions.
- Confidence in communicating across multiple platforms such as email, MS Teams, messaging/chat
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player, with an ability to develop effective working relationships, but able to work independently when required.
- Committed to delivering responsive, consistent and high-quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Please find full information on our website - https://www.gsttcharity.org.uk/content/salesforce-administrator