Job description (key duties)
Help us to develop and deliver our digital inclusion offers. This will include managing admin associated with contracting partners and managing area interest, whilst working across teams to ensure an integrated and well promoted approach for Big Local and CCC areas.
- Support in managing the admin associated with all our partner prospecting and contract management, including updating SalesForce, Trello and Big Local expression of interest.
- Assist in the planning, promotion and delivery of partnership team events and workshops.
- Work across teams to research and understand Big Local area support needs, in order to shape our support for Big Local areas, including using data analysis tools such as local insight.
- Research, and with colleagues, meet with organisations who could support us to deliver our aims of supporting Big Local and CCC areas and widening an understanding of community-led change.
- Attend and report back on events and workshops delivered by other organisations.
- Draft blogs and other web content and support the team in keeping communication channels such as the website up to date.
- Respond to general enquiries about our partnerships work and develop effective relationships with people working on Big Local and CCC programme.
- Undertake specific administrative tasks in support of the partnerships team (for example, booking travel and accommodation, booking rooms and catering for events, developing and managing interest lists etc.)
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, taking on other tasks as necessary
To apply, you should submit:
- An up-to-date CV which shows your full career history. We recommend that this is no longer than two pages.
- A supporting statement, with your name at the top of each page, explaining why you are interested in this role, detailing how you are a good candidate for this post and how you fulfil the person specification. Each section of the person spec should be addressed under clear headings. We recommend that this is no longer than two pages.
Please note that applications can only be considered if both a CV and supporting statement is submitted. Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by midday on the 16th September
Interviews will held on 28 and 29 September, via Zoom
You will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours of receipt via auto response and we suggest that if after that time you have not heard from us, you telephone Local Trust on 020 3588 0565 to ensure that it has arrived. Using a secure email address and putting PARTNERSHIPS INTERN in the subject line reduces the chances of your email going into spam.