LMCT Administrative Assistant
Who are The London Marathon Charitable Trust?
The London Marathon Charitable Trust is an independent grant making charity. We provide grants for facilities and opportunities that remove barriers to participation in physical activity and that inspire and enable more people to be more active, more often. Founded alongside the London Marathon in 1981, the majority of our income comes from the profits generated by our trading company, London Marathon Events Limited, which organises some of the biggest and best mass-participation sports events in the UK, including the Virgin Money London Marathon and Prudential RideLondon. The Trust’s income is growing and we will be distributing more than £10m per year. The total value of grants awarded by The Trust since its founding in 1981 is now over £68 million to more than 1,220 projects. Information about The Trust may be found on our website: www.lmct.org.uk
- Serving as the first point of contact with The Trust for applicants, grantees, and stakeholders, providing initial advice and guidance
- Assisting with data entry for the GIFTS grants management system
- Assisting with initial reviews of applications
- Assisting with the processing of grants payments
- Take minutes of meetings
- Organising and maintaining The Trust’s filing system
- Arranging meetings and associated travel
- Preparing reports for staff, trustees and other stakeholders
To find out more about the role and to apply click here. We anticipate that interviews will be held during the weeks of 2 April and 9 April.