Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge?
We’re looking for an experienced Grants Officer to join our Clarion Futures team and make their mark on country’s largest housing group.
About the role
The Grants Officer will oversee the grants administration process, including the collating of all grant applications, checking essential criteria has been met and progressing applications to the appropriate grants approval stage.
Some of the key duties include:
Monitor use of the online grants management system (the Grants Portal), ensuring online processes work effectively and all application and programme information is kept up to date.
Manage all general enquiries from potential applicants and grant holders to provide support and guidance on grant making policies and procedures.
Support management of the governance arrangements, to include setting up meetings and help with drafting reports.
Build internal relationships to help progress the grants allocation process and to support any grants management queries.
Work with organisation and individual grant holders to ensure appropriate use of the grant, including reporting on spend and performance, ensuring all compliance issues are met, and providing effective issue resolution as required.
Track all active grant awards, coordinate the submission of grant reports, analyse impact measures and project finances to ensure allocation and evidence of spend is delivered to a high standard.
We are looking for the below experience;-
- Experience and knowledge in grants allocation and coordination of processes (preferably within the not for profit sector).
- Knowledge of community investment delivery, gained from working in a similar role.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft packages, in particular excel.
- Experience and knowledge of using web content and grants management tools.
- Experience of supporting financial and performance reporting.
- Excellent administration skills to ensure delivery of a high-quality grants programme.
- The ability to build strong networks with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Awareness of compliance, regulatory and risk issues relevant to grant making activities.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference.
To learn more about how you can support us in achieving our vision and reaching our ambitious targets, please download the additional information in the role profile.
Closing Date: 4th September at midnight
Interviews will be held weeks commencing 14th September and 21st September
Some limited travel may be required for the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Please click here to apply