To support the Director and other staff in delivering RPLC’s grant-making to help vulnerable people living or working within RPLC’s benefit area. The Grants Manager will take responsibility for agreed funding programmes while at all times being supportive of applicants and grantees.
1. To keep in touch with the changing landscape of local needs and strategies for addressing them
2. To advise the Grants Committee and other Trustees on applications for funding and provide reviews and recommendations for consideration by the Committee.
3. To ensure grant-making policies and procedures are drafted, updated regularly and that applications recommended for funding meet RPLC’s objectives
4. To negotiate with grant recipients on any conditions set by the Committee
5. To ensure that payments are made on schedule and provide the Director with figures to allow her/him to monitor the charity's overall budget
Application forms are available on RPLC's website: www.rplc.org.uk