Job type: Full time, Fixed term for 24 months
Location: Sheffield. This post will require frequent travel and overnight stays, particularly during the start-up period and at other key points during the programme. We are open to flexible ways of working to meet the demands of the role.
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Good Things Foundation is the UK's leading digital and social inclusion charity. Our mission is a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Through our Online Centres Network of hyperlocal partners, combining social programmes with digital confidence and skills, we are supporting people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they face.
Since 2010 we've helped over 2.7 million people to improve their lives using digital, driving positive outcomes from employment through to health and wellbeing.
This is a pivotal role on a ground-breaking project helping people improve their lives by developing and growing their digital skills as part of employability, financial inclusion and small business support programmes. The Grant Manager will lead within Good Things Foundation on the development and delivery of grants programmes, working closely with programme delivery teams.
You'll coordinate the whole lifecycle of grant making (pre-application, assessment, decision making, grant management, and learning), ensuring people are at the heart of everything we do.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and support grant programme requirements through to implementation and evaluation.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimise the grants administration and management process.
- Manage the strategic development of grant making within the organisation, working closely with the Good Things Foundation Leadership team to align priorities with organisational strategy and funder requirements.
- Grant pre-application and assessment.
- Grant Management (see job description for full details).
For full details, please click here.
To apply please click here.