Freelance Grants Assistant
The Rothschild Foundation Hanadiv Europe works to ensure that Jewish culture and heritage are actively supported and looked after for generations to come. Our grants assist archives, libraries, museums, universities and Jewish communal organisations that understand and appreciate that Jewish culture and heritage have a dynamic role to play in contemporary society.
The Foundation is currently seeking to employ an enthusiastic and professional Grants Assistant on a freelance basis to support the running of its Archives & Libraries and Academic Jewish Studies grant programmes. You will be working as part of a small, friendly and very busy team so we are seeking someone with attention to detail who is organised, flexible and quick to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to gain additional office-based experience and a unique overview of the heritage sector in Europe, as well as current scholarship in the field of Jewish Studies.
- Monitoring of current Foundation Fellows through the review of applications, reports, and through ongoing email correspondence
- Email correspondence with potential applicants to the Foundation
- Developing an alumni network for the Foundation’s current and former Fellows.
- Assist in the editing and testing of application forms
- Establishing and maintaining effective information and record-keeping related to grantees
- Assisting with the co-ordination of committee meetings and events
- Any additional relevant tasks as requested
To apply, please provide a CV and a short covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) setting out your suitability for the role and why you want to apply to email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th February, 2018, 5pm GMT
Interviews: 1st and 2nd March in central London