Finance Planning Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, this is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified or qualified accountant with experience of a range of business or not for profit contexts to join a small and dynamic team committed to continuing to improve mental health (in South London) in the long term. We want to establish the Maudsley Charity as a robust and sustainable charity, with the right infrastructure, people, and resources to deliver our strategic goals.
Your key areas of responsibility will include;
- Business planning and reporting for the Senior Management Team and Board
- Business Partnering, particularly supporting our Programmes team
- Working with our trading subsidiary which manages the Ortus, both the home of the charity and a superb conference and training centre
- Managing a range of projects, including business cases and due diligence for the programmes we support
You will have;
- Proven finance experience with an emphasis on Financial Planning and Analysis or Finance Business Partnering
- Experience of operating in a complex environment, communicating with, and influencing stakeholders and others in the statutory and third sectors, as well as key partner- suppliers
- Experience of building models across a variety of platforms and of pulling together information from a number of systems into reports in a way which communicates information clearly and highlights issues that require attention
- Excellent analytical, planning, organisational and communication skills
Flexible working may be available. The office of the charity is based at the Ortus, a five-minute walk from Denmark Hill station (several direct routes from Central London). We are currently working at home and expect this to continue for the short to medium-term.
For further information please see the job description.
Closing date: 12 August 2020
Interview date: w/c 17 August 2020
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the requirements set out in the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.