Executive Assistant to the CEO
PA Support and Diary Management
- Manage an effective diary system for the Chief Executive, arranging appointments to ensure that their time is optimised.
- Communicate details of appointments to other attendees and ensure their attendance. Locate all files and papers needed for meetings in advance, asking colleagues to produce background briefings or request briefing material from external sources as needed,
- Act as first point of contact for the Chief Executive, determining the importance and urgency of all enquiries and dealing with them or routing them through to the most appropriate person for response,
- Maintain a bring-forward system to ensure that items are followed up on the relevant dates,
- Manage correspondence, including email, by prioritising it for consideration by the Chief Executive,
- Draft letters and other communications as required, ensuring that all correspondence is handled and responded to in a timely manner.
Meeting coordination, Events and Travel
- Arrange internal and external meetings for CEO and scheduling various Executive Team, Board and Board Committee meetings including logging in calendars and room bookings and catering,
- Make travel arrangements for CEO, preparing itineraries and preparing expense claims as required,
- Participate and assist in organising internal and external company events as required,
- Attend internal meetings to provide administrative support and take minutes that are accurate and shared in a timely manner.
- Prepare high quality documents including reports, correspondence, presentations materials and other audio-visual materials, gathering appropriate data and information and meeting set deadlines,
- Manage project administration and undertake or assist with project tasks as required by the CEO and wider team. Liaise with other staff and external contacts in the delivery of projects, monitoring timelines and reporting issues and progress to the project lead,
- Coordinate the production of board documents in accordance with agenda timelines for submission to CEO and Company Secretary before final approval by chairs of boards,
- Provide occasional diary and administrative support to Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary as required,
- Provide support and occasional administrative resource cover for the wider Big Society Capital team.
For further information on the role and to apply, please visit link via BeApplied: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/wbzq950nlw
Deadline – Midday on Sunday 1st December 2019
Interviews – If your application is successful, you will be invited to a first-stage interview with Big Society Capital in early December. Second-stage interviews will be held in mid-December