Digital, PR and Events Intern
PR and Communications:
In the first 3 months of the role you will learn how to complement our digital communications as you begin to think about a specific strategy for our 21st Birthday year starting 2020. You will:
1. Create and add content to our social media platforms, in line with JPF Social Media Policy, engaging with our followers and reaching out to attract more.
2. Develop and support ways to engage JPF staff, Achiever Network and our key partners in creating content for our website and social media.
3. Track social media channels, benchmarking our activities against previous performance and use reporting data to inform JPF content/campaign success and learning, and develop ideas for future campaigns.
4. Work with the team to produce more audio visual content for our website and social media.
5. Contribute to the development and delivery of wider PR and Marketing strategy for our 21st Birthday, taking a lead on the development of a digital strategy and consistent messaging for the whole 21st Birthday year.
21st Birthday Events:
6. Contribute to and support the delivery of a range of 21st Birthday activities planned for 2020. Most of these will be organised with other staff – you may have the opportunity to lead on one or two as appropriate.
7. Provide full administration and organisational support to the Head of Events and Project Lead for a major 21st Birthday Celebration event involving all our major programmes.
In addition you will:
8. Ensure that all the JPF Interns on the 2019/20 programme are engaged in the celebration of the JPF 21st Birthday!
9. Work at all times within the policies, procedures and values of the JPF in particular Child Protection, Health and Safety, Data Protection and Publicity Consent policies.
10. Be flexible and from time to time perform other duties as may be required by JPF.
Please apply on our Application Form (CVs will not be accepted). For more details and an application please visit our website: https://www.jackpetcheyfoundation.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/