Purpose of role
ACF is looking to recruit an experienced part-time Data Officer to join a small, friendly, team in the charity sector, to support the data management and administration of its membership information. You will be working with a number of close colleagues who collectively ensure the smooth running of ACF’s membership services and benefits in a time-efficient and effective way. The varied work will include maintaining accurate and complete membership data on the CRM system, retrieving and analysing data on members and website administration, and can be organised across 2-3 days per week to suit your needs. Currently the role will be based from home, so candidates need to have access to a consistent internet connection.
Key tasks and areas of responsibility
Data management and administration for ACF membership
- Maintaining accurate and complete membership data on the CRM system.
- Retrieving and analysing data on members from the CRM system as requested
- Keeping the CRM database up to date with new or updated contacts.
- Administration support of the new member joining process and annual membership renewals process.
- Administration of the exit process when individuals or organisations leave membership
- Preparing and updating mailing lists using the CRM system and external email platforms e.g. Mailchimp
- Assist with data migration needs to build a virtual events world and clean member dataset.
- Support administration of and prepare data for 2021 renewals using new CRM system
- Producing/updating database user guides
- Adding and approving job roles on ACF jobs board
- Activating new user accounts on the ACF website.
- Making amendments, uploads and additions to the ACF website.
- Updating network mailing lists by exporting member data from website.
- Technical support for some ACF webinars
- Processing manual events bookings
- Preparing and sending post-event emails and surveys
- Downloading and preparing simple analysis of data sources for further dissemination
Supporting the work of ACF
- To ensure that the principles of equality and valuing diversity underpin the execution of the responsibilities and tasks described above.
- To have regard to environmental good practice in all areas of the work.
- To undertake any other duties in support of ACF’s work as may reasonably be required.
Excellent data and administration skills, organised and efficient with a strong eye for detail.
Strong experience of using a membership or customer information database (CRM)
Able to organise information so it is easily understood.
Highly accurate in working with numbers and personal information in computer systems.
Able to use a range of computer packages, with high proficiency in Excel.
Methodical and systematic.
Proactive and use own initiative when appropriate.
Able to manage time and to organise and co-ordinate work to meet deadlines.
Ability to work well under pressure
Excellent team worker.
To apply, please click here.
Interviews will be held online on 16 September.