Charitable Foundation Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Charitable Foundation Coordinator to join the Swarovski Foundation team based in the London Mayfair Head Office. The successful individual will support the administrative tasks required to support the Swarovski Foundation Director and team to fulfil its objectives.
The Charitable Foundation Coordinator will work with the global Swarovski Foundation team to incorporate best working practices and processes to promote efficiency across the team, managing urgent information request in a timely manner and organising the high volume of funding requests.
An interest in the philanthropic aims of the Swarovski Foundation is essential and candidates will need to have work experience or a background in the Charitable Sector to enter the interview process for this position.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support the Director of the Swarovski Foundation and team with administrative and diary management including but not limited to travel bookings, meeting arrangements, expenses and team processes.
- Support requests from Swarovski Foundation Chairperson, Trustees and Senior Management (e.g. briefing documents, presentations, travel bookings, meeting arrangements, expenses and any other task as required).
- Prepare team PowerPoint presentations including; Weekly Notes, Board Meeting Packs, Strategy Overviews, New Starter Inductions & Foundation Overviews, Executive Board and Shareholder Updates and any other arising PowerPoint requests.
- Organise and chair team meetings including; Weekly Team Meeting and manage meeting agendas, writing meeting notes and disseminate to team ensuring appropriate follow up action is taken.
- Manage the email@example.com email address and flag any necessary actions to the Foundation and Waterschool Team and any important matters to Director of Swarovski Foundation.
- Manage Swarovski Foundation Board Meetings including; managing Board Meeting tracker, liaising with Trustees, travel and accommodation booking of Trustees and Team, organising resources (booklets, gifting, PowerPoints), organising meeting logistics (room booking, food ordering), minute taking, tracking outstanding actions and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Manage Swarovski Foundation partnerships including; build and maintain positive relationships with external charity partners, responsible for the grant management and due diligence of partnerships, explore and execute potential business synergises with the charity partner working closing with Project Managers, Waterschool and Communications colleagues.
- Support Swarovski Foundation Project Managers to manage the Foundation Portfolio; collate and review primary funding requests from primary grant recipients, undertaking partner research in alignment to Foundation strategy, support partner and Foundation events (Roundtables etc), tracking partner impact and saving partner contact information is up to date.
- Support the Swarovski Foundation Team with efficient processes and systems; ensure Foundation information and processes are up to date (presentations, communication materials, file saving, impact tracking, Team and Trustee expenditure tracking) and create new ways to increase operational efficiency within the team.
- Work with Financial and Business Affairs Teams to support the Foundation’s governance processes including annual audit, invoice processing, grant notifications and any other ad-hoc requests.
- Support the Swarovski Foundation Team with employee outreach activities; building and managing relationships with key internal/external stakeholders, project managing activations and actively tracking employee impact.
- Be the point of contact for managing, delegating and ensure completion of numerous ad-hoc requests from external stakeholders and from the wider Swarovski Crystal Business.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- The ideal candidate will be degree level educated or equivalent within a relevant field to support the Charitable Sector.
- An interest in the philanthropic aims of the Swarovski Foundation is essential, candidates will need to have work experience or a background in the Charitable Sector to enter the recruitment process for this role.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, especially in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience in supporting administrative tasks within a corporate office environment required.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English; German and French is beneficial but is not essential
- High skill in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple administrative tasks simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Work independently
- Attention to detail
- Result orientation
- Hard working
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible working, 25 days holidays, private pension and great offices.
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply immediately for your application to be considered.
Due to the high number of CV's we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.
Please click here to apply.