Brand and Content Manager
We’ve just completed a strategic review of our brand, which has seen us develop new identities to better reflect distinct parts of our work and engage with different audiences. This new role will take forward our two ambitious business-to-business brands, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Foundation and Impact on Urban Health, which are instrumental in helping us build the foundations of a healthier society and improve health in urban areas.
You will be bedding in and developing them further, translating them into powerful content, and helping to realise the best possible return on our investment. This is a key role in a new team tasked with embedding, championing and safeguarding our brands across everything we do, from excellent content to spot on internal communications.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Developing and leading the delivery of the brand and content strategies to cement our positioning and grow engagement with key national and international audiences
- Leading the effective guardianship of our two B2B brands across all executions
- Managing the content production function, embedding new ways of working to ensure smooth delivery of high-quality work
- Supporting the development of a brand evaluation and tracking strategy
- Commissioning and leading projects to understand key audiences and how to best deliver on our brands’ promises
Please contact our recruitment partner Michael Page to discuss the opportunity