Admin and Finance Officer
- Providing PA support to Executive director including diary management
- To maintain an effective filing and data management system for the organisation
Handling external enquiries and correspondence
· Meeting and greeting clients/visitors
· Assisting in the organisation of events
· Maintaining and updating contact lists
· Recruiting and managing volunteers and internsFinance:
· Managing day to day finances including payments to grantees and creditors, donations received, and grants made, and claiming gift aid.
· Ensuring the accountant receives all relevant details to maintain book-keeping and management accounts and End of Year accounts.
· To manage the petty cash system
· Supporting community fundraisers and liaising with individual donors
· To ensure that all payments are made effectively on time, and that all cash received is recognised/identified on a timely basis
· Maintaining supplier records, (including subscriptions, memberships, insurance etc.)
Grant Management support:
· Assisting the grants staff with grants administration including organising panel meetings
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings
· Assisting the ED and staff team in preparing papers for the board and committee meetings
· Servicing board meetings, including collating and formatting of board papers and minute takingSupporting the delivery of Rosa’s Inspire Together mentoring programme:
· Assisting the Head of Operations in the recruitment, training and matching of mentors to mentees. Updating programme guidelines, collecting and collating monitoring information. Providing appropriate support, to mentors, as and when needed.
· Carrying out all aspects of this job description in accordance with Rosa’s Staff Handbook and policies, including the Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy.
· Carrying out other duties or projects delegated by the Head of Operations that are in line with the responsibilities of the post.
Please send your CV and a covering letter (max 2 sides of A4) saying what you can bring to Rosa, how you match the Person Spec, why you want to work with us, and where you saw the job advertised. Email these to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday 28th March 2019. Please put ‘Admin and Finance Officer’ in the subject heading.
Interviews will be held on Monday 8th or Thursday 11th April. Please indicate your availability for these dates.
For further details please visit: http://www.rosauk.org/recruitment/