ACF volunteer network convenors
ACF are currently recruiting for a number of co-convenors for our vibrant and lively networks of ACF members. ACF networks provide an opportunity for connection, discussion and learning between staff and trustees from trusts and foundations across the UK. We currently have 12 active networks focusing on a range of themes, foundation types and geographical positions.
This is a voluntary role and together with a co-convenor, tasks include:
- planning and facilitating two or three network meetings a year (currently online)
- using your knowledge of issues facing the sector to develop meetings that meet the needs of ACF members
- engage high quality speakers to speak at the network meetings
- provide network meeting descriptions to advertise the meetings and create short meeting write ups.
We have vacancies for the following networks:
- Asylum, refugee and migration
- Children and young people
- Housing and homelessness
- Mental health
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Small funders
Convenors at ACF play a significant and pivotal role in enabling ACF members to come together and discuss issues and topics. You will become part of a vibrant team of volunteer convenors from ACF membership and have opportunities to have contact with a wide range of members.
ACF supports the role of convenor through providing advice on meeting structure, advertising the meetings and managing the bookings.
Full details of the Convenor Role and Responsibilities can be found here.
Please note that the role of network co-convenor is open to ACF members only.
If you are interested in this voluntary opportunity and would like to apply, please click here and complete the application form by Friday 5 March 2021.
A short telephone conversation will then be arranged to further discuss the role.
If you have any questions or would like to note your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org