1 x Deputy Chair and 2 x Trustee vacancies
The Idlewild Trust is an independent grant-making trust that supports conservation and the arts across the UK.
If you care about the visual and performing arts from museums and heritage to dance, theatre and music, these roles could be a great opportunity for you to make a difference to the arts and cultural sectors across the UK.
The Trust was founded in 1974 using proceeds of the sale of property owned by Peter Minet in Camberwell and Lambeth in the 1960s. Since then we have been managing an endowment to enable us to distribute grants each year.
We give grants of up to £5,000 to charities working in the following areas:
- Delivering programmes that address the lack of opportunities for professional musicians, dancers, actors, writers, artists and those involved creatively in the arts at an early stage in their career; or
- The conservation of important works of art and historic objects being lost through the lack of funds to look after these works.
You can find out more about the Trust, our history and our work on our website: www.idlewildtrust.org.uk
We are looking for three new Trustees:
- 1 x trustee with Deputy Chair responsibilities
- 1 x trustee with experience in finance
- 1 x trustee with lived experience in the areas that we fund
If you have any questions about the roles, or would like to arrange a time for an informal chat about the opportunities, please contact Eleanor McGrath, Director by email: email@example.com
You can also connect with Eleanor via LinkedIn, mentioning the Trustee roles when making contact: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eleanormcgrathuk/
For more information and details of how to apply please see our Trustee Recruitment Pack which can be downloaded on our website: the_idlewild_trust_trustee_recruitment_pack_may_june_2021.pdf (idlewildtrust.org.uk)