Reading applicants' accounts
This essential and popular introductory course gives grant-makers an understanding of applicants' statutory accounts and the legal accounting framework of which they are a part.
You will leave this session understanding:
- accounting principles and terminology
- balance sheets, income and expenditure accounts, and the relationship between them
- key indicators and warning signs in applicants' accounts
You will come away with a comprehensive resource pack that contains practical examples and checklists that aid your work.
- those who are involved with reading applicants' accounts who do not have a formal financial background, and who have received limited previous training
- those needing a refresher
This course will be split in two days:
Day 1: 03 August 2021 9:30am to 12.30pm
Day 2: 05 August 2021 9:30am to 12.30pm
Please note that non-members are welcome to attend this event if they meet the criteria for ACF membership.
Registration not available.