Northern Ireland Conference
Funders Shaping the Future
This year’s Northern Ireland conference will explore the challenges facing charities in Northern Ireland, particularly in relation to building resilience, promoting civic engagement, and strengthening the voice of the sector. Through presentations and interactive discussions, delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from the findings of the Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VSCE) Futures project;
- Contribute to the project by sharing and reflecting on their experiences of funding both in Northern Ireland and elsewhere;
- Consider the role of funders in shaping policy and practice for charities;
- Discuss the implications of the wider political context;
- Connect with other funders with an interest in Northern Ireland
For full details of the conference programme, please click here.
For more information please email James Magowan, ACF Development Officer Northern Ireland, at email@example.com or call James on 07805 175 456, including help regarding accommodation.
For queries regarding your booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 255 4499
Cost to members: £95
Cost to non-members: £135